domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

The trip

This weekend I went to Granada with my parents and their friends because I have got family there. However, it has not been a normal weekend... when we were about one hundred and fifty kilometres from Murcia towards Granada, suddenly, our car broke down and stopped in the middle of the highway. We had to come back to Murcia in taxi and use another car for the trip. Despite the incident we could arrive to our destination and enjoy the interesting city which is Granada.



3 comentarios:

  1. Granada is one of my favourite cities too, together with London, Cádiz and New York. Thank you for telling us about your weekend. I love diaries.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you will do it more times. London is one of my favourite cities too, what a coincidence!

      Eliminar
  2. Of course¡ im goiing to read your blog : -)
    Im too tired to correct anything but sometimes communication is more important than grammar. Im going to jump to other blogs now.
    Regards¡

    ResponderEliminar