sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

Describe my favourite place

When I visited Camden Town, in London, I discovered a small zone near all the fast-food employment (Chinese, Indian, Italian, Mexican…). It is an open space from where you can see the river. The interesting fact is that you can do it while you are eating on colorful motorbikes. Yes, I have said motorbikes; they have been adapted to serve as chairs. When I was there, there was cold weather but I think that it depends on the day. There aren’t ships sailing the river, but this makes the place more calm and peaceful. Stay there was a good experience because made me feel safe, satisfied and relaxed; I recommend it to everyone.


2 comentarios:

  1. I love London and, of course, Candem. I remember eating loads of Thai and Indian food from the stands. Visiting London is a great experience that, fortunately, most students of English Studies can live. : -)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Of course! I'm looking forward to go to London again and, perhaps, I do it along this course.
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar