jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

Something I really like but most people don't

There are a lot of studies which show that in some places, such as the United States or Spain, overweight exists. This fact is real owing to the fact that people prefer to eat fast-food and they do not do exercise. From my viewpoint, sports and exercise are good ways to keep on fit. I really like to run, play football or basketball, swim... Since I was a child, I have been practising all of them and, nowadays, I consider myself a healthy person. There is a huge amount of possibilities to do exercise. For instance, you can go to a gym. Gyms are the best option because they have got a lot of activities to do (zumba, dance classes...) and a lot of devices to use. Although I have never been in one, I would like to go. In short, I love sport and people who do not practise it should do it to become healthy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario